EMEA Innovation Centre

Chiara.Capacchione

Russia’s biggest banks show great interest at the EMEA Innovation Centre

by Chiara.Capacchione on ‎07-30-2013 10:40 PM (412 Views)

Hitachi Data Systems RCIS visited the facility once again last week, this time bringing some customers from Russia’s biggest banks.

video_reception (2).jpg

10 people from four different banks and one partner flew into the UK, to get an insight into the latest Brocade technologies and solutions.

We welcomed them by playing Russian music in the Café Lounge, where they had lunch. This was met with some warm smiles and great comments.

Then it was down to business, with a look at Brocade’s SAN roadmap, an overview of VCS Ethernet fabrics and a demo of VDX technology.

“For me, it was a great opportunity to familiarise myself with new product lines and Brocade”, said Roman Kobzev from HDS.

Svetlana Samovicheva also commented, “It was very interesting to see plans for the development of Brocade products, it was also interesting to see demonstrations of functionality.”

Of course, no visit from overseas would be complete without a few excursions. Our visitors went on to take a small tour of London, including a visit to the London Eye and a boat trip down the Thames.

Galina Elkina from HDS advised she was so impressed with the EIC visit that she will be bringing more customers in the next 6 months.

If you’re a Brocade partner, don’t miss out on the value the EIC can bring. Contact me to discuss how we can organise a visit for you and your customers.