EMEA Innovation Centre

Kemi Olaofe

Q3 Highlights

by Kemi Olaofe on ‎08-01-2014 04:40 AM (1,004 Views)

That visits to Executive Briefing Centers (EBC) are considered the most efficient way to obtain and disseminate information, as rated by decision making executives*,outranking even trade shows, conferences and sales staff visits to the corporate office.

Throughout this qtr we have had a recorded number of demos presented, 25 approx, below you can see the demo topics that were most popular. VDX demo coming up trumps again, however now our Technical Marketing Engineer Steve Day has perfected the SDN &NFV demo I have a strong feeling that these will be top of the list for Q4 demo requests.

blog pie chart.png

Outside of UK briefings, the most popular geo country to visit the EIC in Q3 were the Italians, that being said they didn’t just come to taste our fantastic coffee from our be-loved machine, they were here to hear about our fantastic solutions including a SDN &NFV openstack demo.

As a result of all the successful briefings, here are a few of my favourite quotes given as feedback:

“Great place, great people, great solutions”- Fabio Giudici – Vaticano

“I knew you were good- now I think you're great “John Normann,- Arrow ECS

It would seem that many of our Customers and Partners enjoy their visit to the EIC (See smiling faces below) should you wish to host your own Customer/Partner briefing here in Q4, we would be delighted to welcome you- Click here to submit a request.

Italian customer Q3.png

* ABPM Multi Client Study