EMEA Innovation Centre

“I did not realise Brocade were doing so much in the Ethernet space.”

by Chiara.Capacchione on ‎06-14-2013 09:57 AM (938 Views)

I’ve blogged before about the power of innovation to drive business transformation, and on Thursday June 13th, I had the opportunity to test that claim at the ‘Effortless Network Workshop’

Campus Day Cafe Lounge Area 13 June 2013.jpg

The new Brocade EMEA Innovation Centre came through with flying colours, as the quote above, from workshop attendee Frank Edwards, BMA, demonstrates.

At the workshop we were delighted to welcome delegates from BAE Systems, Fordway Solutions, BMA, Three, Avnet, Azlan, Netsumo and Ampito.

Guest speaker Richard Laval from Bradford Networks gave an engaging presentation about Network Admission Control and BYOD Campus Solutions.

Customers and partners alike were eager to learn more about Brocade’s campus networking solutionsSimon Pollard, Steve Manzanero and Steve Day from Brocade were happy to oblige, with presentations spanning Brocade HyperEdge Architectures for Campus Networks; Optimising Application and Service Delivery with Brocade Campus Solutions; and Brocade/Bradford Networks BYOD Solution.  All attendees gleaned a lot from the day, and just like BMA, Stephanie Mulder of Fordway Solutions seemed very happy with the event:

“Your facilities are fantastic and I will definitely be bringing more customers to the EIC”

Dennis Nyland from BAE Systems also enjoyed his time with us, finding the workshop “very informative”. Of course, winning the prize draw for a Bose Wireless Soundlink Speaker may have influenced his enthusiasm…

Fujitsu Team Meeting

In other news, Fujitsu brought one of their teams into the EIC for their quarterly update. They were very impressed with the centre and plan to bring their customers along to share the experience.

What could you learn at the Brocade EIC? 

Register for other events held at the EIC >

Book a one-to-one sales appointment >

Or host a meeting >

www.EMEAInnovationcentre.com

EIC Red Signage with people in corridor.jpg