Data Center

Displaying articles for: 10-27-2013 - 11-02-2013

arnoldg

Cloud Computing: Preparing For Hong Kong

by arnoldg on ‎11-01-2013 05:29 PM - last edited on ‎10-23-2014 04:27 PM by Community Manager (4,284 Views)

It’s a beautiful Sunday afternoon here in Silicon Valley. It’s been a good weekend for sports: Manchester United won (finally!), Sebastian Vettel claimed his fourth F1 Driver's Championship, and the Patriots came from behind to thrash Miami. And then there’s the Red Sox; oh well, three out of four isn’t bad. But all of those events are sitting on my DVR, because for the next week I’m focussed on one thing: preparing for the upcoming OpenStack Summit.

Read more...

Sandeep.Singh.Kohli

Brocade with OpenStack: Multi-pronged approach towards Open Clouds.

by Sandeep.Singh.Kohli ‎11-01-2013 03:28 PM - edited ‎11-12-2013 10:36 AM (6,038 Views)

As I prepare for the OpenStack Hong Kong summit at the heels of Brocade's OpenStack announcements, I ponder what would be a good topic to discuss here. I have been involved with open innovations for several years and one key topic of discussion that comes up is: What is the best way to deliver open technologies to end customers. Should vendors focus on just enabling their platforms to work with open technologies or should they focus on only working on community software and driving innovations there or should they focus on just enabling the partner ecosystem and getting their platforms certified by partners.

Read more...

arnoldg

Cloud computing: Preparing for Hong Kong

by arnoldg on ‎10-28-2013 12:16 PM (427 Views)

We had a beautiful Sunday afternoon here in Silicon Valley. It’s been a good weekend for sports: Manchester United won (finally!), Sebastian Vettel claimed his fourth F1 Driver's Championship, and the Patriots came from behind to thrash Miam

Read more...

Announcements