Certification

Super Contributor

My Story With Brocade, as told by Wesam Shaat

Sometimes you need to fail to get motivated to do good things. In the beginning of 2013, I applied for an SE position in Middle East region. At that time I thought I should get certified to have more credit over other candidates. I did so, and on 2nd of January I passed my first Brocade exam, which was BCND. However, this did not help me and I was not considered for that role. I was desperate for some times and didn't try any other Brocade exams. Later on, I thought about how reasonable Brocade exams were. The web-based training and nutshell was good and might be enough to get ready for exam comparing to other vendors exams, which require you to read and study hundreds of pages. Another Interesting point , Brocade Certifications have important specialization such as L4-7 and SDN Technology.  In 2013, I have attempted 8 exams and passed most of them from first attempt and by the beginning of 2014, I have completed Internetworking Track and starting Data Center Track with a goal of achieving BDA by the beginning of 2015.

Now, I am waiting for my special gift for completing Internetworking Track. I would recommend every networker to try and attempt a Brocade exam and be a part of the elite group of people who are Brocade Certified.

Regards,

Wesam K. Shaat

Joe Cannata
Sr. Manager of Certification

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.