Certification

Highlighted
New Contributor
Accepted Solution

Is It normal for all new Brocade tests, like BPIPA, stay in provisional scoring?

I did the test of BPIPA certification - 180-210 and my results are howProvisional Pass, and my score is over the "passing score".

Is it normal?

Brocadian

Re: Is It normal for all new Brocade tests, like BPIPA, stay in provisional scoring?

For all new exams released after March 11, 2016 Brocade has instituted provisional scoring to proactively increase security and protect the intellectual property of its exams..

Provisional scoring applies only to a passing score. The passing score is provisional while the results undergo further statistical analysis to determine if they are in compliance with the Brocade Certification Program Candidate Agreement or if results are outside an acceptable statistical range. If the exam results pass all statistical analysis, then the inividual record in CertMetrics will indicate a pass.

You can find additional questions and answers about provisional scoring in the Brocade Education FAQs.

If have further questions, please contact certification@brocade.com.

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.