Certification

IMPORTANT: New Brocade Accreditation Exam Delivery Vendor

In support of the transition to a simplified, best-in-class certification program, Brocade is shifting to a new accreditation exam delivery vendor.

Certifior will replace Kryterion/Webassessor at 12:00AM PST on July 15, 2016. At that time you will be able to login to Certifior/Brocade; create your Certifior account; register for and complete accreditation exams. The new Certifior/Brocade links will go live on the Brocade.com/Education website on July 15, 2016.

Important - All accreditation exams currently in process through Kryterion/Webassessor, must be completed by June 30, 2016.

Please refer to the attached New Brocade Accreditation Exam Delivery Vendor FAQ document (or see below) for more details.

General Questions and Answers --------------------------------------------------------------------

Q. Why is Brocade Education changing from Kryterion/Webassessor to Certifior?

A. This change supports the Brocade Education Certification Program transition to a simplified certification program. More information on the strategy to a simplified certification program will be announced Q3’16.

Q. When is the last day I can take an accreditation exam through Kryterion/Webassessor?

A. The last day to download and complete an accreditation exam through Kryterion/Webassessor will be June 30, 2016.

Q. What happens to my Kryterion/Webassessor exams “in process” if I do not complete by June 30, 2016?

A. Any exams in process will be voided. You will have to re-register for and pay for the exam again in Certifior. There will be a two-week moratorium (July 1-July 14) for accreditation exam access to allow time for the transition from Kryterion/Webassessor to Certifior.

Q. When will my access to Certifior begin?

A. Certifior access begins on July 15, 2016 and you will no longer have access to Kryterion/Webassessor.

Q. When and where will I be able to take Brocade accreditation exams?

A. The new Certifior/Brocade links will go live on the brocade.com/Education website on July 15, 2016. You will be able to login to Certifior/Brocade; create your Certifior account; register for and complete accreditation exams.

Q. Will the cost of the accreditation exams change?

A. The global cost of accreditation exams will remain at $20 USD.

Q. Will my test results still go to CertMetrics?

A. Yes, Your test results will be exported to CertMetrics and added to your CertMetrics account.

Q. How long will it take before I see my test results in CertMetrics?

A. You will see your results in CertMetrics within three business days.

Q. Who do I contact if I have questions or difficulties registering on Certifior/Brocade?

A. Contact certification@brocade.com

Technical Course Developer, Multimedia
Brocade University Social Media Manager

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.