Certification

New Contributor

Course and exam payment question

Guys,

Let me first tell you how good your web site is and how many resources can be found in a very easy way. Good job!

I'd like to register for CNE 250-WBT which would allow me, since I am Cisco certified, to take a course and take an exam for CNE. However, when I register, I get only an option to pay by Purchase Order. I'd like to pay with my personal credit card, as a private person. Is it possible?

Cheers,

Pawel

Super Contributor

Re: Course and exam payment question

We are working on the credit card option with our new LMS. I will direct your query to our operations people who should be able to help. Thank you for the comments about our website.

Joe Cannata
Sr. Manager of Certification
New Contributor

Hi Joe,

Thank you, I received an email saying that Brocade needs to manually process my credit card payments. I sent the filled in form and since then I haven't had heard from them.

Is there _any_ way to contact a living person in Brocade Education? I am asking as for a few days now I've sending emails to education@broadcom.com and trying to call. There is no answer to my mails and there is always a voice messsage on the phone.

I've tried to ask if my order was processed and my credit card billed but I can get no answer.  Why is it so difficult to get an answer? I've been trying to pay you some money for your course for over 10 days now with no result. Am I really so unimportant because I am purchasing a course for 99$ and not a bunch of 3000$+ trainings? :/

Cheers,

Pawel Lakomski

New Contributor

I am curious if anyone's gonna respond.

N/A

Pawel,

I had the same issue, I made a lot of phone calls and was able to get a form to proccess the card manually and I believe this will give me the order number that is needed to proccess the purchase.

Attched is the form that was emailed to me.

Good luck!!

Chris

Super Contributor

For the record, he did get an answer a long time ago.

Joe Cannata
Sr. Manager of Certification
Occasional Contributor

I have sent my creditc card authorization for my order today and hoping that I will get a prompt reply. I will update you the status.

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.