Certification

Occasional Contributor
yomesh_kothari

Certification Path

Hello,

I have been working on Brocade SAN switches for 3 years now. I have exposure with DCX, 48K and 5300 models and minor exposure with Virtual Fabrics. I am planning to start with BCFA certification. Could someone please guide me to the study material. I see that there is a nutshell prep guide, however I assume that the certification covers those topics in much more details. I am looking for these materials not only from certification POV but also some additional knowledge than the basic administration stuff.

Any help with this would be appreciated.

Regards,

Yomesh Kothari

Regular Contributor
Joe.Cannata

Re: Certification Path

The Nutshell guide will prepare you for the exam, but if you want to get the extra information you seek, I would start with the Fabric OS Administrators Guide, which is available from the Technical Documentation section in MyBrocade. Here is a link to it. You may also want the Troubleshooting and Diagnostics Guide. These are two excellent references.

Joe Cannata

Sr. Manager of Certification

Joe Cannata
Occasional Contributor
yomesh_kothari

Thank You Joe for the details information. Could you please guide me if there is a practice exam available?

Regular Contributor
Joe.Cannata

Yes there is. Look for the course CFA 101-WBT, which is the practice exam. You can also get to it from the Brocade Certified page on Facebook  under Exam Study Resources.

Joe Cannata

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.