Certification

Super Contributor

Re: CCNAs/CCNPs/CCIEs: Bridge to Brocade

Yes, you will get a certifiate of completion.

Joe Cannata
Sr. Manager of Certification
Highlighted
Contributor

Ok Joe. Thanks ¡¡

N/A

Hi Joe,

I'm Luca Monotti of TAI S.r.l in Florence Italy.

My Company should become Select Partner. To achieve this target I red we should have 1 SAN Accredited person and 1 IP Networking accredited person.

I was a Cisco CCNA and a CCNP but last CCNP Re-certification was dated April 2005.

My questions are:

1. colud I taking the advantage of the new Brocade CNE 250 fast-track course to BCNE certification ,even if my Cisco CCNP certification is not active anymore?

2. Is BCNE certification enough for getting me the 1 IP Networking accredited person that my company TAI S.r.l. needs to become a Select Partener?

I hope I have been clear.

Many tahnks in advance for your kind reply.

Best reagrds,

Luca.

Super Contributor

Yes, you may still take the course and exam. Good luck.

Joe Cannata
Sr. Manager of Certification

Hello everyone my name is Abigail, I pass my CCIE LAB Recently. So I suggest if you are in search of CCIE LAB Study material then don’t wandering here in there. Save your time by visit lab4ccie.on this site you can find up to date CCIE LAB questions and their answers. lab4ccie is a unique site which provide study material is in PDF format for the ease of customers. This website assure you by giving you money back grantee and three month free questions updates. For more details visit: http://lab4ccie.com/.

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.