Certification

Valued Contributor

Brocade Certified Professional Data Center 2012 track wrong in Certmetrics?

Hi Joe,

If I check my progress within the BCPDC 2012 track on Certmetrics, it shows the BCFD 16G exam as one shared credential with the BCFA exams.

BCFD 2008 has its own credential as is reflected by the BCPDC track page 5 of http://www.brocade.com/downloads/documents/certification_study_tools/certification_central.pdf

I've attached an print screen to make it more clear.

Question, has the BCPDC track been changed?

Super Contributor

Re: Brocade Certified Professional Data Center 2012 track wrong in Certmetrics?

Thank you for making me aware of this. I will research this with the developers of CertMetrics and get an answer. We did not change the track intentionally.

Joe Cannata
Sr. Manager of Certification
Valued Contributor

Ok thanks for looking into this matter.

On a side note, although i passed BCFD according to the transcripts and active credentials, it doesn't appear in fulfillment or the BCPDC track.

Although the latter could be related to the "wrong" placement of the exam, because it looks like only the first passed exam for a requirement is being ticked.

Super Contributor

I will have that looked at as well. They will need to correct the track issues. I do see it in your record, and it should be visible to you, logo and certificate. Feel free to email me directly at jcannata@brocade.com, so I can reply faster and help you.

Joe Cannata
Regular Contributor

I'm having the same issue that it's only seen in the transcript/credentials , maybe it is missing from some places because it's not "completely" in the system yet?
I thought the results would be posted later in april.

Thanks Dion for making me aware of this too

Super Contributor

Guys,

I just got off the phone with Alpine Testing, who owns CertMetrics. I just saw the redesigned logic tree (catalog) on their beta site, and they will be pushing it live, and reprocessing the certifications. There are 115 that will get processed. Wait a few hours check again, and then email me at jcannata@brocade.com and let me know if everything is in order. Thank you for the help, and thank you for your patience, and congratulations once again on passing the exam,.

Joe Cannata

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.