Certification

Regular Visitor

BCNP Study Material

Hello All, I'm new to the community and wanted to ask if anyone could direct me to some free BCNP study material.  I have already downloaded the BCNP in a nutshell guide, but it doesn't seem like it is enough to pass this test?  Is it? 

I finished up my CCNP about a month and a half ago, and I already have a CCNA and a BCNE.  The BCNE was pretty easy since I had taken my CCNA before it, but I'm afraid the BCNP won't be that forgiving.  Could anyone provide any insight or direct to resources to study?

Cheers!

Occasional Visitor

Re: BCNP Study Material

Hi,

could you refer me some document for the BCNE since you have passed it already?

Regards.

Super Contributor

In this community are the BCNE practice questions. Search on BCNE and you will find them. There is also the BCNE Nutshell guide, found at the bottom of the Education page on Brocade.com. Look on this page for links to all of the study material, including the IP Primer: http://www.brocade.com/education/certification-accreditation/certified-network-engineer/curriculum.page

Joe Cannata
Sr. Manager of Certification
Occasional Contributor

I found this link very useful. It is for both BCNE and BCNP. Joe can verify how updated it is, but in any case the documentation was very good.

BCNE & BCNP 2012 Exams - Extended Study Material

*Joe thanks to your help I passed today the BCNE exam. I will definitely have a look at the BCNP curriculum.

Good luck Frank and Reginald with your exams.

Brocadian

Hi,

I am unable to download IP Primer document from the above page.

I am getting "Page not found". Can you please update us the correct link?

Regards,

Ajith S

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.