Certification

New Contributor

BCNE 150-120

I have been studing to take the BCNE 150-120 exam. I thought I had it scheduled for today 0900. When I got to the testing facility I was told that it was not scheduled. I don't know what happened. I then what online and tried to schedule the exam again but am unable to. I took the class and received my Voucher via a sales rep for the company. I then proceeded to call pearson-vue to try and schedule the exam but do to the transition to the new exam their hands are tied.. She told me to contact Brocade to see if there is anything that you can do. So I am - any and all help would be greatly appreciated!

Lee

Occasional Contributor

Re: BCNE 150-120

Hello Lee.

I'm not sure whats going on.  Your best bet is to send an email directly to who is our Sr. Manager of Business Dev/Certification.  He will help you out.

Regards

Graham 

New Contributor

Thx for the reply Graham!

That's actually what I did he's out enjoying some R&R now most likely well deserved.

I then contacted Jessi (his back up) and am waiting a reply. But, in the mean time Pearson-Vue actually emailed me back. I am assuming from the call I placed after I my scheduled test today. They said that Brocade gave approval for me to take the test. I need to call them back tomorrow and reschedule.

Thank you for the support I'll let you know the outcome soon.

Lee

Occasional Contributor

Please let us know how you got on.  Good luck.

Heading back to R&R

Graham

New Contributor

Looks like I got the pleasure of taking the new exam. Joy. nutshell doesn't cover the new exam. oh well

Super Contributor

Send me an email to jcannata@brocade.com, mention this thread and I will help you.

Joe Cannata
Sr. Manager of Certification

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.