01-26-2011 02:06 AM
I want to ask about BCFP examination program.
1. How many times I can take exam in one BCFP certification exam? (means Can I take 2nd chance exam when I got failed in 1st exam)
2. Are those chance applicable when I use BCFP’s exam voucher?
3. When I can take the 2nd exam?
4. Is the 2nd chance exam free?
This question refer to BCFP -200WBT (web-based learning) that says “You may attempt the exam twice in any two week period”
01-26-2011 02:37 AM
1) as many as you need appearently, it isn't in the faq.
2) yes it's applies to the exam whether you got a voucher or paid by CC, it doesn't matter
3) as soon as you are able to schedule a new one, perhaps the same day even.
01-26-2011 02:46 AM
Our exam retake policy is that you may attempt an exam twice in a 2-week period, no matter whether you use a voucher or not. The voucher is good for only one attempt at the exam.
01-26-2011 05:22 AM
Would anyone know if the certification expires...I obtained the bcfp certification 4 years ago ?
Thanks in advance and sorry for being lazy and not perusing Google/Brocade wesbites myself :-O
01-26-2011 05:26 AM
Our certifications do not expire. However, their value to the industry, like any vendor's certifications on older technologies, will decrease over time. If you ever have any other questions feel free to post here or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brocade Certification Manager
01-26-2011 05:29 AM
Your certification does not expire as it, as far as i know off, applies to specific hardware and fos level. I guess you're BCFP 4G, so anything new (8G, AG, VF etc) since is not accounted for in your credentials.