Certification

BCFA Gen 5 exam passed

by fc on ‎03-06-2014 12:57 PM (2,932 Views)
As someone currently unemployed, I am trying to validate my work experience through certification. My relationship with Brocade was only with the 1 and 2 Gbps products, installing them at almost a decade ago. Nevertheless I recall how I enjoyed the brand and how resilient it is. That gave me the encouragement to take the BCFA Gen 5 exam. I knew that I would be at a disadvantage not having a product on hand to learn by experience how it changed, but the main features and concepts were familiar even if not as before. It is clean product logic followed by Brocade. I could relate what I knew with the last two Nutshell guides and practice questions provided by Joe Cannata. I studied hard and viewed the FOS 101 course as Joe suggested. I passed the exam barely, as I was aware it would be difficult with my study access and material restrictions. That only showed what I knew counted, and that gives me encouragement to pursue what I still have in me.

I thank the Joe Cannata dedication that has the strength on believing and improving the student.
Comments
by
on ‎03-07-2014 02:44 PM

Congrats on passing fc!

by anudeep90
on ‎12-10-2015 06:22 PM

Hi ,

Please suggest does thisfos 101 is only accessed only to

fc wrote:
As someone currently unemployed, I am trying to validate my work experience through certification. My relationship with Brocade was only with the 1 and 2 Gbps products, installing them at almost a decade ago. Nevertheless I recall how I enjoyed the brand and how resilient it is. That gave me the encouragement to take the BCFA Gen 5 exam. I knew that I would be at a disadvantage not having a product on hand to learn by experience how it changed, but the main features and concepts were familiar even if not as before. It is clean product logic followed by Brocade. I could relate what I knew with the last two Nutshell guides and practice questions provided by Joe Cannata. I studied hard and viewed the FOS 101 course as Joe suggested. I passed the exam barely, as I was aware it would be difficult with my study access and material restrictions. That only showed what I knew counted, and that gives me encouragement to pursue what I still have in me.

I thank the Joe Cannata dedication that has the strength on believing and improving the student.

brocade employees or any..

Contributors