Brocade University

Occasional Contributor

Trying to purchase CNE-250-WBT...

The only option it is giving me is a PO.  I would like to purchase this training with a credit card so I can have access to it today.  Could someone please give me a hand on how to get this done?

Thanks

Mark

Super Contributor

Re: Trying to purchase CNE-250-WBT...

Hi FriedCherry,

Sorry I checked and I see the training a little different then you, as we are a Brocade partener.  You might try post on the Linkedin group called Brocade Certified and see if you can get a better answer.

Thanks

Michael.

Super Contributor

Please email education@brocade.com Monday, since we will be back then. Tell them the story and they can help get this fixed. CC me on the email as well if you want (jcannata@brocade.com) Thanks for your patience.

Joe Cannata
Sr. Manager of Certification
New Contributor

Hi,

Could you share some experience on the WBT - I am also looking to purschase it but would like to hear some feedback on the quality of the training.

Thanks,

Super Contributor

We have had over 400 people get certfiied using that class. I have seen it; and it is of great quality. 4 hours of the 13 is narrated exam preparation.

Joe Cannata
Sr. Manager of Certification
N/A

While the default purchase options showed only "purchase order" or "training credits", by e-mailing education@brocade.com as Joe Cannata said, I was up-and-running with a credit card in less than 24 hours.

Steps:

1) Ask them for the credit card processing form.

2) Fill it out and send it back to them!

Good luck to fellow engineers.

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.