12-15-2011 01:00 PM
Thanks, I meant when reading what he recommended, which is:
Downloading the MIB from technical support web site
To download the MIB from the Brocade Technical Support Web site, you must have a user name
and password to access the Brocade support site. Then do the following.
1. Open your Web browser and go to my.brocade.com.
2. Login with your user name and password.
3. Click the downloads tab, then click the Knowledge Portal link.
4. Login to the Knowledge portal, then click the Software tab.
5. Click the product name. Each IronWare product release has a link for its corresponding MIB.
6. Navigate to the link for the MIB and either open the file or save it to disk.
On step 4 I cant seem to login to the knowledge portal and download the Ironware MIB to download the file. Can you?
Interesting sites mibdepot and the other by the way, but cant seem to finde the Ironware MIB there either.
12-15-2011 03:31 PM
on step4 >> You need to register first as its the old Foundry knowledge/support site, your mybrocade credentials don't work there.
disclaimer>> I'm unfamiliar with Foundry stuff, so this is perhaps not going to help you, but i do find some reference as i google ironware adx mib
How about this one then >> http://www.snmplink.org/cgi-bin/nd/m/Ent/B/Brocade
12-15-2011 04:23 PM
"On step 4 I cant seem to login to the knowledge portal and download the Ironware MIB to download the file. Can you?"
Answer - Yes I can.
As for "on step4 >> You need to register first as its the old Foundry knowledge/support site, your mybrocade credentials don't work there."
This is no longer ture - Brocade now single sign on for both sites. The issue you are having is that it would appear that no IP products have been registered to your my.brocade.com account.
You should be able to register them via the 'my home' tab on my.brocade.com (on the right hand side you will see enter serial number)