Application Delivery (ADX)

Contributor

How do I force the ServerIron to delete all sessions of a real server immediately in case I remove the real server?

What happened with the command "server no-graceful-shutdown"? I would like to delete all active related to a real server which got deleted already. I can not find the "no-graceful-shutdown" command anymore. Out of the documentation of release 11.0:

Enabling No-Graceful-Shutdown

When no-graceful-shutdown is enabled, the delete operation of a VIP/real server/port will immediately delete/
unbind all existing sessions related to the real server/port. The same applies to unbinding a virtual port from a real port. The delete/unbind operation takes effect immediately, if no-graceful-shutdown is enabled.

Super Contributor

Re: How do I force the ServerIron to delete all sessions of a real server immediately in case I remove the real server?

The command “server no-graceful-shutdown” is deprecated in ADX release 12.0. Instead, use the command “server force-delete” instead. "server force-delete" forcefully terminates any existing serverbound flows within two minutes of disabling or deleting of the real server.

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.