Application Delivery (ADX)

New Contributor

Can't copy file from tftp-server

Good day! I can't copy file from tftp-server.

SSH@ADX2#copy tftp usb0 172.25.37.13 \alfau_new.crt usb0\keys\alfa_new.crt

Error 3 - can't download file from TFTP server.

The tftp and brocade adx are in the same sub-network

Copying this keys are sucessful on any othe device.

Brocadian

Re: Can't copy file from tftp-server

Snaut,

It looks like you are trying to copy an SSL certificate to an ADX.  To do this you need to use pscp.exe (if you are copying between a Windows server/PC and the ADX or scp if you are using Linux.  Pscp is a free utility based on the PuTTY SSH client.

You can find more information on copying certificates to the ADX in the ServerIron security guides.

Paul

Occasional Contributor

I'm getting an error: "Fatal: Received unexpected end-of-file from server". It appears that the file does complete uploading, how can I tell if that is the case. And how can I get around the error mentioned?

Occasional Contributor

I took care of that error by reducing the length of the source filename. Keep reducing until the error disappears. That is what worked for me but I have seen elsewhere where people addressed the error differently, so the error is probably not as specific as we would like.

You might also want to look at the error logs on the target machine and collate with this one to give you a hint of what direction you need to take.

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.