Application Delivery (ADX)

New Contributor
ryanhsu

ADX GUI interface error

I have a pair of ADX 1000 units, upgarde from ASR12201a  to ASR12400c.

Before I upgrade it, I can connect to web management interface correctlly.

But after I upgrade firmware to ASR12400c, I cannot connect to web management anymore.

My IE show some error: RSL error 1 of 8, error #2032

Any suggestions?

Occasional Contributor
parnold

Re: ADX GUI interface error

Ryanhsu,

The error you described is occurring because your browser is attempting to download the Adobe Flash framework and can't access the Adobe site.  I'm guessing you are accessing the GUI on the ADX from a browser with no Internet connectivity?

The new GUI in the 12.4 code requires Adobe Flash and will attempt to download Flash when you connect to the GUI on the ADX.

Paul

New Contributor
ryanhsu

Hi Parnold,

Thanks for your response.

Cause of security issue, all computer in my site cannot connect to internet.

Do you have other solution for this case??

Regards,

Ryan

Occasional Contributor
parnold

Ryan,

Would it be possible to connect a PC to the Internet just once and then access the GUI on the ADX?  This would allow the PC to grab the files needed for the GUI.  Once the Adobe Flash files are on the PC, you no longer need an Internet connection to access the GUI on the ADX.

If you are not allowed to access the Internet then you can try the following procedure.

1.  Clear your browser cache

2.  Close your browser

3.  Delete all files and sub directories in the C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Flash Player\AssetCache folder.  The location of the AssetCache folder varies based on your version of Windows

4.  Open your browser and attempt to connect to the ADX GUI.  This will fail, but it will create a new folder under the \Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Flash Player\AssetCache folder with a random name.  On my PC the folder name was "8A7TG6P6"

5.  Unzip the file attached to this webpage in the \Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Flash Player\AssetCache\<random name>.  The file contains the Adobe Flash content needed for the ADX GUI

6.  Open your browser and connect to the ADX GUI.  It should display the GUI correctly now

Good luck!

Paul

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.