Application Delivery (ADX)

New Contributor

ADX 1000F switch code one arm config for Microsoft exchange 2013.

We have active/standby configuration. Exchange is working fine through VIP over OWA. But when i configure outlook and try to put the name of VIP as exchange there and press check names. It is automatically converted to the exchange orignal name instead of VIP. After that traffic starts flowing directly to exchange as VIP is not even in outlook configuration.

I am confuse how the when i put VIP in outlook config and it automaticaly converts to original server name. 

I see little traffic flow through port 135, 57763, 57432 which we configured but after replacing of VIP automaticaly into original name of exchange. I see no more traffic through load balancer. 

Owa works fine. Can someone point me to right direction? i have read deployment guids.

Please help

New Contributor

Re: ADX 1000F switch code one arm config for Microsoft exchange 2013.

This is my first experience with brocade. I have installed F5 BIG IP LTM before and they have very active community. You post a question and within 2,3 hours you have the answer.  

New Contributor

You are right Irfan, I have also experienced the same. No response from anyone here. By the way I need your guidance in Big IP LTM deployment since I;m doing a project for the same. Could we get in touch directly through your email please?

External Moderator

Hi Irfan and Brocadopa,

is sad to hear that you don't get a solution to you problem, but please consider this is a User Community where Users help user.

If the features you want to configured is Supported, I would suggest to open a Call with you Supplier or Brocade Support.

I don't have any solution on that, because I'm not experienced with such plattforms 

TechHelp24

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.